Our Salon Policy
Nu Creations Nail Bar has been known for its clean, professional, and high-quality services. At our salon, we've enacted a set of rules and regulations for the mutual convenience of both our clients and our salon. Our policy is listed below:
- We have the right to refuse or stop service for anyone who is rude or comes in with a bad attitude.
- Health issues such as diabetes must be communicated to our staff before service.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal items and gift cards.
- We do not provide refunds on any of our services. However, we will try our best to address any issues that arise.
- Our prices are listed on the services page. Please confirm the price with your nail tech before receiving the service.
- You must give us advance notice for an appointment cancellation.
- Please provide clear communication with our staff about the service you've selected. If you are unsure, please speak to the salon manager.
- If you are unsatisfied with our services, please speak with the manager immediately, and we will do our best to remedy the situation.
Nu Creations Nail Bar would like to thank you for your continued patronage. It is our pleasure to serve you!